Products / Paint Booths / Powder Coating Booth
Vantage® FCM Powder Coating Booth
Silent and flexible, powder coating booths are as cost effective for batch coating operations as for walk-in conveyor operations.
Features and Benefits:
- Vantage ® provides maximum value, flexibility and spray booth performance. The manual for powder coating operations and for selected automatic operations is included.
- Huge variety, CFM - 6000, 8000, 10000 and 12000 capacity to meet your specific needs. CFM capacity sensor modules with unique filters to reduce initial investment and operational costs.
- Superior design and components for exceptionally quiet operation compared to conventional models.
- Flexible design for batch or conveyor operations.
- Superior manufacturing as well as in-plant tests demonstrate optimum reliability and performance of the 48” polyester filters to provide superior filtration, long filter life and minimal powder retention.
- Full-function, UL 508 standard format control panel that complies with safety lock comes on all models.
- Timed reverse-pulsing to optimize filter performance and life.
- Optional fluidized powder for easy powder recovery, easy cleaning and powder transfer capacity.
- Modules shipped in sections for quick and easy installation on site.
Vantage® FCM is ideal for coating operations for companies who wish to obtain powder coating and economically expand production.
Costs will be reduced with a wide range of CFM capabilities.
The Vantage® powder spray system is available in a wide range of simple configurable modules from 6,000 to 12,000 CFM capacity. Vantage® achieves a large CFM capacity in single or larger format, as opposed to conventional CFM models. With less modules you will save money on the initial investment and on operating costs.
Note: Even the largest booth facilities for agricultural coating do not need more than two Vantage® modules, unlike more conventional modules.
Available in standard size and/or format adapted to suit your production and parts requirements